Thursday 6 August 2015

Disney (UK) Homeware Lustings

After spending far too long procrastinating on the Disney Store website, I wanted to put together a list of 'Homeware Lustings'.

First up is a range that fits my love of Minnie and would be perfect in my kitchen, which already has red accents. 


The rest of the range is just as cute.  I love them all.

Now for something a little more subtle.  I love this heat proof mat, because at first glance it is just pretty tiles.  Its only when you look a little closer that you see the Mickey Heads. Sadly, I don't have anywhere where this would fit.

And to finish the kitchen theme, this is something I already have.  I love it so much that I wanted to share it now it is back in stock.

I do use it to make ice, but it also makes great small chocolates and gift sized soap moulds.  Unlike some moulds you can buy it is quite sturdy so doesn't need putting on a separate tray and doesn't spill when you are carrying it.

And finally, because maybe if I wish upon a star.....



I'll just keep wishing. Comment below if you also lust after these items or if you have any already.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.